The support and encouragement from our staff will enable patients like you to be more positively receptive of the care plans and services. Towards better health, we provide these care programs:
With home health care, Aloha Healthcare can help patients leave the hospital sooner or even replace hospital admission. Our nurses can administer medication and provide medical treatment, such as IV therapy and wound treatment. They also oversee all care plans and coordinate all communication among your physician, family, and other caregivers.
Chronic Disease Management
With our Disease Management Program, our professional staff can help maintain and improve patient health while remaining at home by educating you and your family to manage chronic illnesses including:
- Diabetic Management
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary
- Disease (COPD)
- Hypertension / Hypotension
- Other medical problems
Our rehabilitation program brings professional rehabilitative care to assist you in recovering or regaining the skills temporarily lost from an accident, injury, surgery or illness:
- Physical Therapy helps patients return to their normal activities by increasing physical strength and endurance, while improving stability.
- Occupational Therapy helps in improvement of daily living activity skills like eating, dressing, toileting, bathing and preparing meals. This allows patients to remain as independent as possible at home.
- Speech or Language Pathology helps improve speech and communication skills. It is suitable for patients who experience difficulty with memory, decision-making, swallowing and eating.
Home Care Coordination or Community Referral Services
Our medical social worker or licensed clinician can help in the transition from the hospital, nursing facility or out-patient center to the patient’s home. Our professional staff can coordinate the details of patient treatment with physicians and caregivers, make referrals to community resources and assess needs for medical equipment and supplies.
Personal Care Services
During patient recovery time, sometimes an extra hand is needed and that little extra help makes all the difference. Our home health aides are specially trained and certified in providing personal care which includes but not limited to, bathing and dressing assistance, meal preparation and changing of linen.